Truck Service Perth
All trucks being serviced at Major Motors Isuzu are thoroughly inspected and any recommendations for adjustments are discussed with our customers.
Whatever Isuzu Truck you drive, you can rest assured that our technicians are more up to speed on what’s under the cab, and have access to the right diagnostic tools. We fit Isuzu approved parts which are engineered specifically for your vehicle to ensure your vehicle performs the way it was designed.
Our Service Team knows that being without your vehicle is time consuming and inconvenient. We provide all our customers with a One Stop Service Centre so all your repairs and servicing needs are carried out quickly and efficiently in our workshop.
The Service Divisions of Major Motors at Forrestfield, Malaga, Bibra Lake and Port Hedland are specialists in the maintenance of all trucks, utilities and commercial vehicles. We predominantly service ISUZU trucks, however, our expertise allows us to service a perse range of trucks and we satisfy most requirements in the transport industry.
Our clients include private, commercial, council and government authorities. With our reputation for quality workmanship we can ensure reliability and customer satisfaction. In all our workshops we operate under a Quality Management System to ensure the highest level of customer service. We are a Quality Assured company.
Our workshops are staffed by highly trained technicians who are complemented by apprentices underpinning Major Motors commitment as a hands on trainer within the motor industry.
Ten Great Reasons to Trust Major Motors
- We operate a fully equipped mobile workshop for on-site service, or emergency breakdown with full 24-hour callout on 0418 954827
- We provide major and minor services as per manufacturers specifications or tailored to suit your needs
- Our fully equipped and professionally staffed workshops ensure quick turnaround times on all work
- Fixed price services are available upon request, with your cost known before work is commenced
- We have the ability to service most makes and models of trucks utilities and commercial vehicles
- You can rely on our extensive spare parts back-up
- We perform full or partial rebuilds on engines, gearboxes and drive trains, with exchange units available in many cases
- We can arrange pick-up and delivery upon request
- Each service includes a free 31 point check and report
- To top it off, you'll also receive a free engine and body steam clean
By getting your truck serviced at Major Motors Isuzu, you can take advantage of our additional services:
- After-hours servicing
- 24 Hour break-down service
- Same day vehicle servicing
- Fleet servicing
- HVAIS inspections (blue slips)
- E safety inspections (pink slips)
- Local customer drop off and pick up service
- Free vehicle wash with every service
- Shaker Brake Tester that simulates road conditions & shows movements in shackles, joints etc.
- Trailer Services
- Full length pit
Service & Parts Warranty
To view the terms of the Isuzu Service & Parts warranty, please visit our Warranty page.