There’s just two words to sum up service agreements: ‘Absolute convenience’
It doesn’t matter if yours is a seriously busy truck – or one that is relatively lightly used, if you don’t have an Isuzu Service Agreement, you really should look into the value of having one.
When they hear of service agreements most people think the idea will ensure a program of having their truck serviced regularly…but if you don’t have one, you need to know that there is quite a lot more to the way they’re set up.
We reckon there are 15 solid reasons why you should have an Isuzu Service Agreement:
1. Service costs are known
2. Vehicles are serviced in accordance with manufacturer recommendations
3. It’s the most cost effective way to purchase Isuzu genuine service
4. The integrity of your investment is maintained with the use of genuine parts which matters when it comes to resale
5. Efficient factory trained technicians will have you on the road sooner
6. There’s the competitively priced monthly fee
7. It offers you better cash flow and budget control
8. Flexibility with the use of any Isuzu service outlet in Australia
9. Tailored agreements are available
10. Efficiency of trucks in your fleet are maximised
11. Regularity of service also adds to resale value
12. Reassurance of Isuzu factory backing
13. Allows you more time to attend to your core business
15. Peace of mind
First up, there’s a fixed price which relates to the size of the truck and the mileage it does.
An overall price is worked out, and then, rather than copping a sizeable bill after the service, you simply pay an amount each month over the course of the year. This makes for less cash-flow strain.
But it doesn’t end there.
If for example your truck needed new consumables such as wiper blades, fuses, radiator hoses, a fanbelt or globes they’re provided at no extra cost.
Not only are the items free but so is the labour of installing them which in some instances can be fairly time consuming tasks – take replacing hoses as an example.